Become a Member
The British Chamber of Commerce of the Dominican Republic (BRITCHAM) is a dynamic platform that represents the business interests of our Membership in the Dominican Republic, and its main objective is to promote and encourage the bilateral business exchange between the United Kingdom and our country, identifying business opportunities, economics sectors to be developed and potential investors for the same.
Our aim is to mirror Dominican Republic’s business landscape within our Membership. We maintain an open policy. Businesses are encouraged to join as Corporate Members to be able to drive and influence the Chamber’s agenda. Individual memberships are also available.
Why Become a Member?
- Access to the only independent bilateral business network in Dominican Republic with UK.
- Develop contacts and business in different sectors and in both countries.
- Build and improve invaluable business networks.
- A platform for exchanging business knowledge.
- Meet people and gather relevant information for your business.
- Access to key institutions in Dominican Republic and the UK.
- Position your business as a leader in its sector.
- High quality event organization.
- Strengthen ties with clients.
- Boost your brand’s exposure.
- Exclusive events and discounts.
Requirements to Become a Member:
- Complete membership application online
- Recommendation letter from an active member of the Chamber.
- Copy of the RNC and Mercantile Registry.
- Payment of the membership cost.
The British Chamber of Commerce of the Dominican Republic (BRITCHAM) serves the corporate interests of its membership, which is why to ensure a good quality of affiliated companies, the applications submitted will be reviewed by the Board of Directors for their approval.